Residential Life and Housing
The Office of Residential Life and Housing at the University of Missouri-St. Louis is committed to providing on-campus housing and maintaining a learning environment that encourages academic success, student engagement, personal growth and personal responsibility.
- Provide housekeeping to residential facilities on campus including Oak Hall, Villa Hall, Villa North, and Mansion Hill.
- Operation of light cleaning equipment.
- Stocking of bathrooms and custodial closets.
- Sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming community residential areas.
- Complete cleans of unoccupied apartments and residential rooms (including appliances, bedrooms, bathrooms, patios, etc.).
- Perform other specific tasks as assigned by the custodial supervisor.
- Attend mandatory weekly staff meetings, in-services, and special training sessions before and during period of employment. Training will be held prior to the start of work.
- Must be in good standing with the University.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 before and during employment.
- Must be enrolled at UMSL during employment period
- Must be punctual, courteous, reliable, and self-motivated
Hourly wage: $10.00 per hour
Preferred working hours are Monday-Friday 7am-2:30pm. As needed, may be able to accommodate hours in the evenings or on the weekends.
Required Training Dates:
August 14th- 19th, 2018