Marketing/Graphic Design Assistant
Recreation & Wellness Center
Campus Recreation’s mission is to enhance lives by providing outstanding recreational opportunities and experiences for the diverse UMSL community.
- Create and design print publications, web graphics, logos, and digital signage.
- Serve as the photographer and videographer for departmental needs.
- Produce marketing materials for each program area within the department.
- Assist in staffing department special events and collaborative events with other departments on campus.
- Assist in the department social media campaigns.
- Experience in design, web design, marketing, photography, or other related experience.
• Ability to use various computer software programs – Adobe Creative Design Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Experience with social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other sites).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Be able to effectively communicate to a diverse user population.
• Successfully complete Sexual Harassment & Mandated Reporter trainings.
• CPR/AED Certification – American Red Cross
• Ability to work with a diverse population.
• Minimum GPA: 2.0
$9.50 an hour
Required Training Dates:
Tuesday, April 23
April 24-May 1 (one day)