Guest Services Attendant
Recreation & Wellness Center
Campus Recreation’s mission is to enhance lives by providing outstanding recreational opportunities and experiences for the diverse UMSL community.
- Greet patrons at entry of the building and ensure they have the proper credentials to access the facility.
- Provide customer assistance to patrons through providing equipment to patrons who present a valid UMSL ID or Recreation and Wellness Member card.
- Report appropriate information (name, ID number, equipment, inventory number) to Building Manager and/or professional staff when a patron fails to return equipment, or equipment has been damaged by excessive abuse.
- Answer walk-up or telephone inquiries regarding hours of operation, activity schedule, racquetball court reservations, etc.
- Maintain accurate inventory of equipment available for loan. Keep equipment arranged in neat, orderly fashion.
- Take appropriate measures to ensure a safe environment for patron use. This includes, but is not limited to, preventing the use of damaged/broken equipment.
- Must be in good standing with the University.
- Displays a positive and friendly attitude.
- Willingness to learn, follow, and enforce rules and regulation.
- Have flexibility to work shifts throughout the day and week as we are open long hours.
- Excellent communication skills, especially using email.
- Minimum GPA: 2.0
$8.00 an hour
Required Training Dates:
Tuesday, April 23
April 24-May 1 (one day)