Millennium Student Center
To support campus engagement for students, faculty and staff by providing an environment conducive for social, academic and assemblies necessary for student and professional development. The Millennium Student Center embraces the campus’ goal to provide a safe and communal environment that aids in meeting the diverse needs of all individuals.
- Provide housekeeping to Campus Life facilities on campus including Oak Hall, Villa Hall, Villa North, Mansion Hill, OR JC Penney Conference Center and the Millennium Student Center.
- Operation of light cleaning equipment.
- Stocking of bathrooms and custodial closets.
- Perform other specific tasks as assigned by the custodial supervisor.
- Attend mandatory weekly staff meetings, in-services, and special training sessions before and during period of employment. Training will be held prior to the start of work.
- Must be in good standing with the University.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 before and during employment.
- Must be enrolled at UMSL during employment period
- Must be punctual, courteous, reliable, and self-motivated
Hourly wage: $10.00 per hour
Required Training Dates:
TBD, regularly scheduled staff meetings