- Provide housekeeping to academic, administrative and research buildings on campus.
- Operation of light cleaning equipment.
- Stocking of bathrooms and custodial closets.
- Perform other specific tasks as assigned by the custodial supervisor.
- Attend mandatory weekly staff meetings, in-services, and special training sessions before and during period of employment. Training will be held prior to the start of work.
- Must be in good standing with the University.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 before and during employment.
- Must be enrolled at UMSL during employment period
- Must be punctual, courteous, reliable, and self-motivated
$10.00 per hour
Required Training Dates:
TBD, regularly scheduled staff meetings